Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Street Life I and II


Street Life I - Window Shopping
Taken today walking home from town. Collage of 5 of my photographs plus textures by Shadowhouse. I love the colours in this one. The images were of Indian ornaments and hangings in a shop window and a graffiti image of a heart on a skip. :-)

Credits
All other images my own.
MCN: CLHF6-284FR-ULLX2

Street Life II - Graffiti
Taken today walking home from town. Collage of 5 of my photographs plus textures by Shadowhouse. I love the energy in this one. The images were of several graffiti paintings on a wall under a railway bridge and a graffiti image of a heart on a skip. :-)

Credits
All other images my own.
MCN: CKWLX-1PSJ7-3JQ7W

2 comments:

  1. These are both very cool - I love the colours, the subject matter & the composition. I hope you plan to use these further - cards, prints?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of my images are available on Redbubble, DeviantArt, BlueCanvas and Artflakes. Just click on any of the links on the right-hand side. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...