Illustration to go with my poem.
My inner freedom and my independence are both important treasures to me, which I'd defend to the death. Sounds utterly dramatic, but being manipulated and steered into a direction as it suits someone else is horrible, no matter how well meaning it might be. I've always strongly believed that we need to make our own mistakes. It's one thing to share our experiences and help with advice and examples and another to manipulate someone supposedly for their own good. It never sat well with me.
- O-key dokey... by chop-stock
- you can't light my candle by LuckyStock
- frame 11 by Meltys
- Smashed Glass Texture by dozystock
- Claw Marks 1 PSD by ravenarcana
Background and Textures
- Nannys Room by pareeerica
- Curly Fav (no longer available) by EricaMarieArt
- Attic Treasures Texture Set by Shadowhouse
- Photo Tints Overlay Set by Shadowhouse
- 6 Faves Texture Sets 3 (Not a Clue) by Shadowhouse
All other images/textures/brushes etc my own.