Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Boxed In


This is one of those of my images that can be read in many ways and I am sure it will. To me it means the feeling of being 'boxed in' be it by labels and stereotypes or by your inability to let go off the past and move on into your own future.

In my humble opinion the first step to freeing yourself is facing the truth about yourself and your surroundings. You cannot change anything until you understand what it is you need to change. However, it is a difficult thing to do, so we often find ourselves boxed in by the things we feel hold us back and often realise only too late that we are imprisoning ourselves and sometimes we 'execute' that what makes us 'us' in the process.

Credits
Model
Stock
Background and Textures
All other images/textures/etc my own.
MCN: C5LWC-BR88P-FQUER

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...