Monday, August 22, 2011

The Beach - *NEW* Series

I still remember seeing the sea the first time each summer and how it made me feel. It was magic.

All my own photographs plus
B and W Scratch by pareeerica
MCN: C9N34-9B1V7-2VFQ6

I saw these two bikes lying at the beach just as I was walking back to the car. Couldn't resist. :-)

All my own photographs plus
B and W Scratch by pareeerica
MCN: CDHL1-W47TL-CXJ7C

Another of the walking away images. I loved the seagull on the top of the mast; it is sitting there like a lookout and the red and black flag at the bottom. :-)

All my own photographs plus
MCN: C4ER3-7T64X-H3RS7

As always, all images are available on Redbubble, DeviantArt, Bluecanvas and Artflakes. Also available as skins for laptops, Macbooks, Blackberry, iPhone and Droid on Bluecanvas. :-) 
Just click on any of the link buttons along the right-hand side. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Love these images, particularly the gull - reminds me of the lookout gull that used to sit by our house waiting for scraps. Oh to live by the sea again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images. Sybille! So evocative!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...