Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mark of the Dragon

MCN: CDGMN-JS63U-VF8FS
 MCN: CH4G8-AMTN5-8TDAB


I had great fun today painting a dragon (or rather part of a dragon) on my son's arm and hand. He felt slightly tortured at having to sit still for half an hour, but I thought it was well worth the time. :-)
In case you're wondering what paints I used - it's all makeup. Since makeup is designed to go on skin it goes on and is removed easily and it also is less likely to itch or create skin irritation.The dragon skin in the background is from a picture of a Jackfruit I took ages ago.
I couldn't decide which of the two images I liked better, so here's the close-up of the dragon's eye as well.
All my own photographs and my own freehand drawing on the arm/hand.

Plus the following textures:

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's amazing! It must have really pained you to have to wash that off - next time use indelible ink....!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...