Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Toby

I recently (last week) bought some earrings from Toby. You can see the earring at the top in the image below. I fell in love with the beautiful shimmer of the round, vintage mother of pearl beads. They look like little moons. However, I wanted a necklace to go with it, so I made one. :-)

I've used vintage and new beads on blackplated chain, to go with the "moon" theme I added some moonstone or opaline beads. They are vintage Victorian and I think work really well with the rest of the beads. There is also white jade, some mother of pearl button and round beads, faceted Czech white beads, and a few little Magatamas in a pearly shade of cream, finally I've added a few Vintage beads in cream and white for more interest.

Hope Toby likes it! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...