Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Butterflies

I got myself a lovely new wrap top. It's a beautiful maroon colour, however, it's rather revealing and I decided to make myself a matching brooch.

Here it is, done with only two bits of wire, with lovely beads (Czech, Swarovski, shimmery seedbeads) in different shades of red:


I really loved the design, which is really simple once you've worked out how, so I did another one in blues. This one is even simpler as it's done with one single piece of wire:

This blue butterfly is for sale. The red one is MINE. :-) However, if you want the blue one (or a green, or purple, or pink or any other colour butterfly, contact me.

1 comment:

  1. How do you attatch the beads to the brooch back - with wires? (dont worry if its a trade secret - no probs!)
    Penny.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...