This is the fifth in the series.
v. dis·sem·bled, dis·sem·bling, dis·sem·bles
1. To disguise or conceal behind a false appearance. See Synonyms at disguise.
2. To make a false show of; feign.
To disguise or conceal one's real nature, motives, or feelings behind a false appearance.
From The Free Dictionary
The series is about the different guises and masks we wear.
This particular image is about the fact that we hide most of ourselves in 'deep water' or rather below the surface and only someone looking closer will see if not all but more of what we hide in our everyday lives. It's very rare to find a person where what you see is what you get.
- Portrait by Blair-W
- Blue Marlin Fish by FantasyStock
- Orange Ghiribaldi Fish by Della-Stock
- Sea World: Yellow Fish by Della-Stock
- red jelly by mange
- Aquarium 140 by Falln-Stock
- Shark 3 by silencingstars-stock
- tentacles2 by mysilentsky-stock
- shell 12: coral by cyborgsuzystock
- underwater stock 1 by bobbistock
- Splash Brushes by Baringa-of-the-Wind
- Perfect Portrait 3 Action by TheCoffeeshopBlog
All other images/textures/brushes etc my own.