Friday, July 29, 2011

Love of the Sea IX and X

Misty Morning
Part of my Love of the Sea series.
Picture taken at the Suffolk Coast.

Credits
Photographs and all other textures etc my own.
MCN: CBCYW-H69T8-8WTV3

Sunny Afternoon
Part of my Love of the Sea series.
Picture taken at the Suffok Coast (Shingle Street).

Credits
Photographs and other textures/etc my own.
MCN: CW5DA-6YNFS-LYBC9

The last two images (for now) to follow tomorrow. A calendar of all images in the series will be available on Redbubble at the same time.

3 comments:

  1. Both lovely - as always I appreciate the atmospheric effects you create - but aren't the titles the wrong way around? Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super gorgeous work..both have such unique energies to them...both magical in their own way..and exuding such peace! Fabulous and Blissful...shine on!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific atmosphere as always - I want to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...