Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer: Forget-Me-Not and Gooseberries


These are from my garden. Earlier this year I had a whole meadow (instead of a lawn) of these. :-) I think they’re much prettier than a manicured lawn. LOL
Photograph my own.

Credits
All other images/textures etc my own.
MCN: C877E-J7VFY-8C3KA


These are from my garden too. The image at the top is from earlier in the year and the bottom one shows the gooseberries all ripe and ready. This is a dark red variety rather than the green ones. They’re sweetier and ever so pretty.
Photographs my own.
Credits
All other images/textures etc my own.

MCN: CMEHU-G3JWA-97D6X



4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh summer and your photos are so sweet!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful. Love forget-me-nots and gooseberries look as delicious as they taste! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, my gooseberry bush had nothing! Enjoy eating them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer and your photographs are so sweet and beautiful. The best example of nature favourite colour. It seems edited photograph but it is not. I am fully agree with which you shared here. My description also same as your words for this image.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...