Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Love of the Sea VII and VIII

 
The Tail End of the Storm
All my own pictures (2 photographs of the Suffolk Coast)

Credits
  • Freebie Actions (Allegria) by Apples & Sisters
  • 6 Faves Texture Sets 4 (Pollution and Optional) by Shadowhouse
  • Canvas & Paper Texture Set by Shadowhouse
  • .:Rainy:. (brush) by SaharaKnoblauch
All other images/textures etc my own.
MCN: C36NC-527EA-3J6HF

The Calm after the Storm
My own photograph (Holme Beach, UK)

Credits
  • Freebie Actions (Veruca Salt) by Apples & Sisters
  • Odds & Ends Texture Set by Shadowhouse
  • Rich Tones Texture Set by Shadowhouse
All other images/textures etc my own.
 

MCN: CUTPQ-DH1N1-EL7VM

The series so far
All of them can be ordered as cards, prints, (matted, framed, canvas etc) and posters here
Future images in this series will also appear in this part of my portfolio. :-)

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...