Friday, July 15, 2011

(More) Love of the Sea V and VI


Love of the Sea V
It's a beautiful sunny day today and I felt like the sea... however, no time so another set of pictures will have to do instead. This is one of the few good pictures of seagulls I managed to shoot at the Suffolk coast last summer. I used my new favourite action from Apples & Sisters and some textures from Shadowhouse to give it the mood I was after. 

Credits
Actions
Textures
MCN: CH1UM-PMM1E-EM4U5


Love of the Sea VI
Another of my seaside excursions to the Suffolk coast. This time I combined four of my own photographs plus my favourite action and textures from Shadowhouse. I love the mood.
Credits
Actions
Textures
MCN: CS1WM-J4EM6-V34BU

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was by the sea too! You have captured a real atmosphere in these, like looking into one of those Victorian pier machines.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...