Thursday, October 08, 2009

MagpieMagic presents: MagpieMagic Scrap(K)It

I've just started a new blog where I will post my new venture:

MagpieMagic Scrap(K)Its

I'll be publishing my own kits of patterns, digi stamps, and frames within the next month, once they're all finished and ready and have been tested by Nunt over on PiquantPurls.

  • The kits will include around 5 coloured and 5 black & white patters, five frames, and five stamps, all matching a theme. The first pack will be 'Butterflies' and should be extremely pretty and fun. I'll also include a small booklet with tips and tricks on how to use the contents of the kit.

  • The kits are designed for crafters and for personal use rather than commercial use. This means they can be used on items you make - cards, scrap book pages etc - and then sold or given away, however you cannot sell the kits themselves or any of the contents of the kit in any shape or form. If you want to use the patterns, stamps and/or frames in a commercial context, contact me and I am sure we can come to some arrangement. A detailed policy will be posted later this month.

  • The kits will be available directly through this the MagpieMagic Scrap(K)it blog and in my new Etsy shop once I've set it up. :-)
Or click on this pretty banner to check out the new blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...