Friday, October 02, 2009

The Blues - Collage

Another of my collages, this time with a background of Autumn leaves taken on Devil's Dyke near Reach in Cambridgeshire.

I combined the original photo with lots of textures, some my own, some from fellow deviants:

- Absynthium Stock Flame Textures
- Freaky665 Victorian Grunge
- Lordarq Clouds
- Khaosdog Blood Splatter textures

The butterfly is a Heliconius Hortense. Took me ages to find out what it was, as it's quite exotic and mainly flourishes in places like Peru. I love the almost graphic design on it's wings.

Almost there. There should be a 'Soulscapes' calendar very soon as I am determined to finish it this week.

Prints etc as always available both on Redbubble and DeviantArt.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating butterfly - it looks like Chinese writing on it's wings..

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...