Friday, January 22, 2010

Heart of Fire

Part of my 'Perception' series.

This altered art is to accompany my poem  Heart of Fire


Others in the series are:

Heart of Stone


Heart of Ice

This time I wanted the heart to have the fluid, ethereal and violent nature of fire.

I've used my own textures and stock together with:

Got to Get Out's Scratch textures

Enframed's Concrete texture

Wu-KillahD's Smoke texture
Shin-Rhys' Fire textures

Neb8stock's Some Old Rock stock image

Khaos Dog's Blood Spatter textures

Buzillo's Grunge textures

and - as always -

Sirius-SDZ's fabulous textures

1 comment:

  1. These are getting better and better - this looks so darn HOT, like you'd burn your fingers if you touch it!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...