Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Winter Wood

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This was an image I took last spring, however it was raining and the image turned out quite grainy. I liked the 'window' effect of the thickett enough though to play around with it and create this. I love the feeling of a magical winter it conveys. It reminds me of Snow White and the Snow Queen.

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-00309

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. I love the storytelling in this image...but it's way too soon to start thinking about snow!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...