Monday, October 22, 2012

Sunlight

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Taken with my new Lensbaby Composer Soft Focus lens. I am still experimenting with it and trying to get to grips with it. It's not as easy as it looks, but I liked this one. These are actually the leaves of a winter jasmin but with the lens they came out yellow and full of sunlight. Almost like magic they showed all the sunlight they stored up over the summer (this was taken a week ago, in October).

All other images/textures/brushes my own. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...