Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ornamental

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I took images of the gates at Cherry Hinton Hall park on the way out from my 'park shoot'. I have a thing about cast iron work, especially the Victorian kind with its total attention to detail and love for organic shapes. This speaks to me of Victorian England and Jack the Ripper. All that's missing is the fog and blood spatter. LOL
  
All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).
Note, Society6 currently has free shipping until Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's the right time of year and we have the fog....perhaps we should avoid the blood spatter though!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...