Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Falling for Fall


© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Autumn (or Fall) is not my favourite time of year. It always reminds me that Summer is over and that Winter is just round the corner, that said, I love the autumnal colours of the leaves against the depth of blue skies and the golden light. There is something special about it... I wanted to create a feeling of falling, partly because of the play on words, but mostly because there's something about falling leaves and falling into heaps of leaves and looking up at the sky with all the red leaves that made me do it. :-)

My own photograph taken with a Lensbaby Composer, Double Glass lens. Edited in Photoshop with my own textures.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not keen on autumn either, with the knowledge that we face umpteen cold months ahead, but I do love to look at it's splendour. There is something about the combination of red and yellow leaves against a clear blue sky in that cold sunlight - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...