Monday, October 08, 2012

Kittens at Play

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Meet Sam & Ollie. Sam the fluffy and Ollie the sleek. :-)These are the best out of hundreds of pictures I shot. They're too fast even for my new camera, unless they're asleep or busy watching the street or a bit of paper on a string. :-) And, they're the most fun I had in months. :-) In case you're wondering, the kittens are 12 weeks old.

Images all my own. Frames from Coffeeshop Blog, texture from Shadowhouse

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas).

1 comment:

  1. How do you get anything done with these two around! The photo in the middle of the second row is just a cuteness overload!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...