Friday, June 17, 2011

Flower Power - Dandelions, Peonies, and Pink Hawthorn

Here are some of my latest flower photographs. All are available as prints (framed, matted, laminated and canvas), posters and greeting cards on my Redbubble account. Just click on the Redbubble portfolio in the sidebar on the right or click on the images below (framed, matted, laminated etc).

I love dandelions - there's something so magical about them, especially dandelion clocks. :-)
 Credits


All other images/textures etc my own.

MCN: CYSJB-AA88W-D647Y


Don't you just love dandelions? This one is just perfect.

Credits
All other images/textures etc my own.

MCN: CR3X6-3RT31-N44HL

Peonies are absolutely wonderful; I love their texture, colours, and scent. One of the most marvellous flowers around, no wonder they're used so often in Chinese art.
This is the first in a series of peonies with different 'moods'.

Credits
All other images/textures etc my own.


MCN: C8Q7C-4C4LA-S2MJ8


This is the second in the Peonies Series. I love the depth of colour and sensual feel in this one.

Credits
All other images/textures etc my own.

MCN: CL7BC-4PHHB-W289D

There's something special about hawthorn - it's soft and sumptuous and even in your face bright when it's pink with those wonderful intensly green feathery leaves and the start branches with the thorns as a contrast. This is one of my favourite shots of the pink hawthorn.

Credits
All other images/textures etc my own.

MCN: CLPXA-8DS4Q-DTVED

3 comments:

  1. Lovely images - I especially like the dandelion and peonies. A little girl at work yesterday called the dandelion 'the wishing flower' which I thought was so sweet and descriptive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work Sybille... the peonies series is fabulous. Helz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them all, with perhaps the first image being the favourite. x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...