Saturday, June 04, 2011

Drawing Day and Strawberry Fair

Today is Drawing Day check it out here.

I drew two pictures with Scribbler and edited them with a Shadowhouse Texture in Photoshop:

  
I couldn't decide which one I liked better so I uploaded both. I thought they'd look great on a t-shirt, what do you think?
I've also been to Strawberry Fair today and took this picture of a person's feet (the person in question requested anonymity). :-)

I had some fun with textures, again from Shadowhouse 
(Grab Bag, Pseudo Film Scratches, and Bokeh Set 2)

All images are available as prints from Redbubble.

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the black and white scribbler image best - it reminds me of old ironwork gates which is always a good thing in my books! Love the photo also, the textures give it a lovely vintage feel and for some reason it just makes me smile. The epitome of summer festivals perhaps?

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strawberry Fair looks like it might be a lot of fun - hope you had a good day there. Boot photo is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...