Sunday, September 27, 2009

Lost at Sea - Revisited

Here is the latest photo collage, or rather a deviation of the original 'Lost at Sea'. Although I liked the original I felt that there was something missing.

When I was hunting around for an 'insect' to include in the last collage, I came across the Luna Moth and thought it would be perfect for this collage to give it a focal point. I love the shape of it which reminds me of a manta ray.

I have also added additional textures.

This now includes apart from the Abused Floors texture by One Cold Canadian the following textures:
- Grunge Textures by Buzillo
- Grunge & Dirty Textures by Redheadstock
- Rust Textures by TextureStockByHJS

Here is the Luna Moth which has been handpainted:

1 comment:

  1. I liked the emptiness of the first picture, but I also really like the addition of the moth - can't choose between them!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...