Monday, November 25, 2013

The burden of the inquisitive mind

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another a digital collage of images from various (vintage) resources, including some I bought, some which are in the public domain and some from The Graphics Fairy, Vintage Printable and Karen's Whimsy. I added my own flair and and imagination and a little magic to make this. 

There is something about inquisitive minds. Sometimes ideas are just sparkling and flitting through, at other times thoughts require more pondering. 
A whimsical conceptual artwork that considers those who like to think deep thoughts.

On Society6:

1 comment:

  1. This looks like it should be illustrating a children's book that I'd like to read...love the concept!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...