Saturday, November 23, 2013

Love burns brightest in the dark

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another a digital collage of images from various (vintage) resources, including some I bought, some which are in the public domain and some from The Graphics Fairy, Vintage Printable and Karen's Whimsy. I added my own flair and and imagination and a little magic to make this. 

The background of the illustration is a page from a whaler diary and I combined mostly deep sea fish (where it's darkest) with romantic and not so romantic ideas about love. It's about the darkness we all sometimes find ourselves in but also the love that shines so bright as to help us find a way out of the darkness. Make of it what you will. :-)

On Society6:
New
just go here to choose something pretty for yourself or someone you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...