Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Supernatural - Strangefruit

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another a digital collage of images from various (vintage) resources, including some I bought, some which are in the public domain and some from The Graphics Fairy, Vintage Printables and Karen's Whimsy. I added my own flair and and imagination and a little magic to make this. 

It was inspired by the tv series supernatural. I've always had a thing about mysteries and the occult, about good and evil and all the things inbetween.
The latin quote 'bono malum superate' means to overcome evil with good. 

Use this link to get free P&P. Promotion expires November 17, 2013 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Offer excludes Framed Art Prints, Stretched Canvases and Throw Pillows with insert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...