Monday, November 18, 2013

The Price of Freedom

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
Another a digital collage of images from various (vintage) resources, including some I bought, some which are in the public domain and some from The Graphics Fairy, Vintage Printable and Karen's Whimsy. I added my own flair and and imagination and a little magic to make this. 
When I tried to explain to someone today how they come about I realised that in a way they are like a picture puzzle but they're also a story and the solution to the puzzle all in one. This one is about the vagaries of destiny and how it determines our everyday.

On Society6:





1 comment:

  1. I like that these collages are open to interpretation - I am sure my view of this one is probably different to yours. They make you think, which is always good!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...