Thursday, March 29, 2012

Rapunzel


MCN: CJHT2-F3QA5-MWL7U
This is another shot from my first photo shoot. It's my favourite because of the amount of emotion that comes through. I always liked Rapunzel; children always seem to pay for their parents' mistakes and in that way the tale is quite realistic. Depending on the version of the tale you read Rapunzel does quite a lot to free herself, other than most of the other princesses, which only seem to hang around, often asleep or otherwise incapacitated, waiting to be rescued. ;-) I am still waiting for a gung-ho princess, although, saying that Fhiona from Shrek was a good start....

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-0186

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I totally agree! Fiona from Shrek was wonderful! Love the photograph... xo

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...