Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cinderella


MCN: CXYQ3-QH4AV-EQK92

From my very first photo shoot. The model is the beautiful Francesca.

I always felt ambiguous about Cinderella; on the one hand I love the romance of it and the hope, on the other I detest the fact that her happiness relies on others - the Fairy Godmother and Prince Charming... I've always preferred the Czech film version, Three Wishes for Cinderella, I watched as a child. In this Cinderella takes and active role and is the driving force in getting her life sorted and getting what she wants, and the prince isn't it, at least not in the beginning. LOL :-)

This shot depicts that one perfect moment we all hope for....

Part of my new series of images for licensing on Arcangel-Images - use this code: SYST-0182

Created with my own photographs in Photoshop, no stock used.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh now I'm off to read about the three wishes!! Lovely photo. Dreamy and at the same time, sunkissed! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we all feel a bit like Cinderella - but where is my handsome prince to rescue me from my drudgery! Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...