Wednesday, September 22, 2010

This is why... - Photo Manipulation

 
 
 
 This image was created originally to enter into the Still Life challenge in the Photo Manipulator's group on Redbubble.

I've recently been to a few Battle of Britain events (check out my previous entries in this blog for pictures: Muckleburgh Collection and Audley End) and I used some of the pictures I took at those events to create this still life. When I started I had no idea where it would lead me but it made me think what the Battle of Britain was all about and what the people fought for. Hope it all makes sense. :-)


Credits
Stock
All other textures, stock, images, brushes my own.


MCN: C2F63-X2XV4-DTXKB

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...