Monday, September 06, 2010

Days out - Suffolk Coast: Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Leiston Abbey

Last weekend I took lots of photos at the Suffolk Coast. Here are just a few tidbits.

Moot Hall

Beach


Swans at the Thorpeness lake - one Swan decided to use on of it's feet almost like a sail. :-)
 
The most wonderful 14th century abbey.
 
 
 
 
 

Some of those images (this is just a very small selection) will make it into my art and into the stock section of my DeviantArt account sometime soon, when I have the time. First I'll have to update my website... lots of good news coming (as soon as I am free to tell...)

1 comment:

  1. You have taken some wonderful photos over the hols - I particularly like the beach ones, but they are all great - I look forward to seeing htem utilised in your art later on!
    Good luck with those new bags etc. too - I really love the tropical flower ones...very tempted!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...