Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some Jewellery for a Change...

My sister's birthday present... 
Rosey Posey
 
 
 
 
 

 A mix of vintage, Swarovski, Japanese and modern (mostly glass) beads with silver plated and copper findings.

A commission... 
Lilac Dreams V2
 
 
 
 

 A mix of vintage, Swarovski, Japanese and modern (mostly glass) beads on pink wire. Perfect for that special day.

A present to myself...  
Black as Night
 
 
 

  I really fancied a long black necklace with an eclectc mix of beads - vintage, glass, ceramic, bone, plastic, lucite, chalcedony and lava beads on matt black findings with a mix of different chains.
Somethings special (available for sale £10 + P&P, just drop me a mail)...  
Swallow Earrings
 
The cutest earrings to make a real statement - silver plated swallows on sterling silver and black matt frosted findings.

5 comments:

  1. At first I was thinking how much I liked the pink set, and then I scrolled down and reached the black necklace - how yummy is that! The black earrings are rather special too. Nice to see some jewellery again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jewellery Sybille, I like it all, especially the black necklace. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I agree-nice to see some more jewellery from you Sybille :0)
    Black necklace is my fave :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them all! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see your jewellery again Sybille! my fav are the bird earrings.
    Penny.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...