Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kate - Photo Manipulation

 
 
 
 Inspired by Shakespeare's Taming the Shrew.

Kate is another of my favourite heroines. I love her spirit and passion.
Here's a quote to get you in the mood:

You are called plain Kate,
And bonny Kate and sometimes Kate the curst;
But Kate, the prettiest Kate in Christendom
Kate of Kate Hall, my super-dainty Kate,
For dainties are all Kates, and therefore, Kate,
Take this of me, Kate of my consolation.
(The Taming of the Shrew, 2. 1)

Part of my Shakespeare's Heroines series
Credits
Model
Stock

Textures
Brushes

All other images and textures are my own.
 
MCN: CR5S9-Q6M9W-PF944

1 comment:

  1. I'm really enjoying this series of pictures - I hope there are more to come!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...