Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Computer Troubles

Not a good week for me... my hard drive is trashed, and although I still hold some very small hope that I might recover some of the data on it, the hope is slim.

The good news is that at least all my photographs and paintings are on the external hard drive and therefore safe, but the bad news is that it will take at least till Friday to get my computer back to working order.

Since all my imaging software etc was on the hard drive it will be a few days before I'll be able to post any photographs of current endeavours on here. :-(

So, instead of spending another day moping around I'll be dying some bamboo yarn today for my next project. I am also still working on my silk/linen top which was giving me trouble as I can't follow the pattern with my yarn being so different from the pattern. Never mind, it'll get there.

Fingers crossed everything will be back to normal soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear - that is something I dread all the time. My SO's had 2 HDs die on him within a year, but I've had none yet *knocks on wood*

    Did you loose my wristie pattern? Gimme a shout if you need a new copy.

    xx,
    nunt

    ReplyDelete
  2. :0( I know how awful it is to suddenly have no computer, hope all is sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get everything sorted soon and all ok.
    penny

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...