Sunday, May 27, 2007

Commissions

My jewellery party went well last Thursday and I had to make some more sea glass earrings to go with the jade heart necklace (see previous posts) which I sold at the party to my friend. It took some time to find two matching pieces of sea glass where the colour also matched the necklace. I added the filigree bronze beads to recreate the cone shape of the bead cap I used for the necklace, which would have been too big for earrings (I think). I added crochet and some more jade hearts.

The same friend bought the rose vintage necklace a while back but she wanted some earrings to go with it. Below is the result. I love the soft sheen of the vintage beads and the colours work beautifully together.

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...