Monday, October 07, 2013

Early Autumn Glory (Diptych)

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.
I went to the woods yesterday and, no, I didn't find any teddybears having a picnic, but I found this, the most glorious golden light shimmering through the trees. I love the colours in the autumn and the wonderful light, even though it always reminds me that winter is coming and that summer is over. :-( 

I love the woods and the serenity that can be found in the wind making the leaves rustle and the smells wafting from the ground with each step you take and the light that shines through the trees like some benevolent spirit. :-) Sorry. I get carried away sometimes.

My own images plus bought resources.

On Society6

Also available on Redbubble, on DeviantArt, on BlueCanvas
and on ViewBug.

Have you seen the cute new style tote bags on Society6? Check them out. They're too cute:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos - it has indeed been glorious the past few days, so great after the past wet autumns.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...