Thursday, October 03, 2013

The Cost of Flying - More Steampunk

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

This is quite a personal image to me. I am scared of heights and I'd love to fly just so I won't have to be scared of falling. However, this is also a conceptual image, about the dangers involved in flying (free), hence the scissors, on the other hand flying is it's own reward (hence the keys). Anything we do has a cost and unfortunately nothing is free but too often we feel the dangers even before we get close to experiencing them.

Images from a disc of royalty free public domain vintage images, with my own photos and brushes and a few freebies mixed it, all coloured and mashed up by me.

I'd love to know what you think about the image, so drop me a line or leave a comment. :-)


1 comment:

  1. Cool! Indeed, it's not the fear of flying but the fear of falling that is the thing!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...