Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sisters Under The Skin

MCN: CCCJ1-XHKC3-2FX5S
I've been reading so much about women's rights being abused everywhere in the world recently  - from Honduras to America we seem to lose all the hard earned rights to our own body and what to do with it. Read this article here and weep.

I was so upset and angry about this article and tried to think of why it made me so upset, and a large part of the reason is that these are 'my sisters' what happens to them happens to me and it shouldn't happen. The long history of women's rights (or the lack of them) has shown we only get things done, if we stick together.

So this is what this image is about. Sisters under the skin, no matter what colour or where we are. :-)

Credits
Model
Brush
 All other images etc my own.

1 comment:

  1. Just goes to show that for all the battles over women's rights and the fact we are supposed to be living in an enlightened age, nothing has really changed at all. Powerful image.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...