Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Typewriter Key Bracelets

 Commission for my friend Caroline over on Uniqart.
 Birthday present for a friend.
My own - first one and prototype.

Each bracelet is unique with a mix of semi-precious beads (above, from top to bottom: turquoise, rose quartz and opal), vintage and modern beads, charms, and chain and of course a single vintage typewriter key. The typewriter key is chosen at random unless specified otherwise.

You can order your own bracelet - you just need to let me know the size and what colours (or semi-precious beads) you'd prefer. I will either select a random key from my stash or if you are after a particular letter, I will try and order it for you (unless it's in my stash already); however if I have to order it, it will add two weeks to the commission as I have to order it in from the US, so keep that in mind if it's for a present and ensure enough lead time.

Each bracelet is £25 plus P+P (depending on where you are in the world) and will come gift wrapped, ready to give to someone special or just a pretty way to keep it safe from tangling up with other items in your jewellery box.

Watch out for the new Rockabilly jewellery coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. Oh lovely, really like the colours of a 'walk in the woods'. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to getting my hands on mine!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...