Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Ago - Photo Manipulation and Card

 

This is the print - an experiment of sorts. I wanted to see if I could create an image that has a vintage feel without feeling old fashioned. Memories seemed a good subject for this. 
 MCN: C8SW1-5J5VN-XBFP2
There is a poem to go with it, here.

 
The card is the same except the very pretty model has been removed and replaced with an extract of a few lines from the poem. I felt it worked better like this for a card.
 MCN: CHDGD-DAG42-DGW1M - card
 
MCN: CQEGF-RWC7U-TYR52 - poem
Credits
Model
(only used for print not for card)
Stock
Backgrounds and Textures
Other resources
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sybille,
    I like that house! and lovely artwork as always.
    Yesterday when out in the cold, I wore the soft black hand warmers you made for me, it's amazing how warm they are even though they are so light and thin, wonderful!
    Penny.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...