Sunday, November 21, 2010

Elementally Essentially Human - Photo Manipulation

 I've recently read the phrase 'elementally human' and it made me wonder... I felt his was the perfect (and very beautiful) model for what I had in mind. The image is full of contradicting elements and contrasts and the model perfectly (for me) expresses the human condition - wings on one side and despair and possibly shame on the other.
 
 

Credits
Model
Backgrounds and Textures
Brushes
All other images/textures/stock/brushes my own.


MCN: C5YMN-Q5YEJ-6LDAA

3 comments:

  1. Stunning manipulation! One can read so much in this picture. A lot of emotion captured ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very powerful artwork, like the way you have positioned the figure within the composition too, Sybille. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very moving piece of work - wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...