Thursday, April 01, 2010

Sea Creatures Mobile II - Commissioned Mini Mobiles

Remember my Sea Creatures Mobile? I since had a few commissions to make individual mini mobiles. Here are two of them, both are going all the way to Australia.

Fishie Mini Mobile:


Jellyfish Mini Mobile:


The final commission is the little octopus, but I haven't started that yet.

As you can see the colour of the wire/silk I've used is different in these two sets. If you want to commission a different colour, contact me and we'll discuss the options.

The mini mobiles are all £25 plus P&P except for the octopus which is £35 plus P&P. The large mobile is £150 plus P&P.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work! I like the jelly fish.
    Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fish look great in the different colours, but that jellyfish is wonderful!
    How are those fingers doing!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...