Thursday, April 15, 2010

I Want to Be - Photo Manipulation

Illustration to accompany the poem of the same name. In a way this is a self portrait - although it's more about what's on the inside and what I'd like to become than what I am. :-)
Credits:
Model, Dark Tree 1 by mjranum-stock, and M Ranum and Amber
Background, Stock 126 by UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

Brushes:
Cobwebs Photoshop Brushes by redheadstock
Butterfly Brush by PhoenixWildfire

Textures:
Grunge Texture 03 by goodtextures
Plaster Damaged Texture by goodtextures
Book Cover Texture by night-fate-stock

All other textures and images are my own.

MCN: CVASC-51XKW-19JCQ

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the poem, very joyous & uplifting. The illustration is perfect for it - what a lovely card the pair would make!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...