Saturday, March 06, 2010

Unravelling - Photo Manipulation

This is my latest photo manipulation to go with my poem Unravelling.
I created the texture for the code on the model's back:
Texture on the model's skin:
The writing was created by using many, many different fonts and symbols and blending them with textures.
I also knitted part of my 'stock' images this time, took a photo of the knitting and then 'welded' it to the model's lower back. I also used the knitting to create a paper texture (or grain) in Painter and painted it over parts of the back to make it homgeneous.
 Credits:
 Textures:
All other textures and stock are my own.
MCN: C9L1E-MX5P8-DH9LY

1 comment:

  1. I love everything about this - the pose, the way the code gradually changes into the unravelling knitting and the way the background brings it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...