Monday, July 28, 2008

Spore-Mania

Just thought I show you what Ben and I have been playing with. All the spores have been created using the Spore Creature Creature from EA Games. It is the perfect entertainment for the Summer holidays and can be played by little ones (from 3+ to 99). All you need is a computer. It's available both for PC and MAC. :-)

Ben's creations:

Cacty


Minals

Ben made that specially for me. It's got flowers all over it and it's very cute. :-)



Westi


Ben's deer ant. :-)Aspahagus

This was a creature Ben and I designed together. Reminds me a bit of Roc, a bird from mythology.



Inkfluff

Another of the creatures we designed together. Ben named it as well. :-)




Dragonicus Fiammatis

I just love dragons. Ben told me to make a fiery one, so here it is!

Dragonicus Maris


I also love sea horses, can you tell?


Leonidas

And here is what Ben calls my 'cat-monkey-wasp'. It was supposed to be a griffin-like creature....

This is as far as we got. What will your creatures look like? Go on, have a try, it really is fun!

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous creatures you have created, looks like you and Ben have ben having lots of fun!
    P.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...