Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Shells and more shells, and then some

I absolutely love shells and the way they reflect the light, and the best thing is they make a lovely sound as well. The last couple of weeks I've indulged in my love of shells and produced some gorgeous designs (even if I say so myself). The colours fit right in with current fashion but the designs will work with any fashion trend the designers throw at us! :-)

All the jewellery in this post are for sale except the Blackberry Delight set and the brooch at the end. However, if you would like any of the sets or one similar to Blackberry Delight or the brooch, contact me.

Turquoise passion (set)


Limelight (bracelet): This has now been SOLD.


Silver Starlight (bracelet and earrings):


Blackberry Delight (set):

Brooch:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...