Thursday, May 30, 2013

Little Owl

 © Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I had the need to create an owl. I like owls. They're like cats with wings. This one was created in Photoshop with brushes most of them bought except for the Alice brush by Pixels & Ice Cream which was a freebie. 

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. 
Edited with Photoshop.

I also won two awards for my image Seaside Living in Solo Exhibition on Redbubble. This is a juried exhibition. :-)

All from Society6

1 comment:

  1. At first I thought you'd actually physically made this owl, it looked so real, not digital! Perhaps he will inspire you to make 'real' ones too!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...