Thursday, May 23, 2013

the earth laughs in flowers

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Lilac blossoms from the tree in my garden. I love lilac because it smells so nice and has these wonderful waxy little flowers in all shades of lilac, pink and white. Edited in Photoshop. 
The quote is by Ralph Waldo Emerson. 

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. 
Edited with Photoshop.

Font Windsong by BrightIdeas

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

All available on Society6

1 comment:

  1. So pretty - there is a lot outside to be photographed at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...