Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Italian Style

© Sybille Sterk 
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

I went to the Enfield Motoring Pageant this bank holiday Monday and took this picture. I love old scooters and used to drive a Vespa a long time ago. Even though the weird balance makes them far more difficult to drive than a motorbike, they are wonderful to look at. A piece of Italian Style, which I hopefully did credit to. This is a vintage Lambretta.

All images/textures/brushes my own or bought. 
Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on RedbubbleArtflakesSociety6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go toBluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).

Both on Society6

1 comment:

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...