Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tulip

© Sybille Sterk
Do not copy or publish this in any way, shape or form without my written permission.

Something a little different for me. This is for a competiton at French Kiss Collection. Check it out here. I've used two of the Chalk Board freebie textyres. They're lovely and the effect is really subtle. You can download them from the page.
 
The image was taken this morning and I've added some colour adjustments and two of the chalk board textures.

All images/textures/brushes my own, free or bought. Edited with Photoshop.

All my images are available on Redbubble, Artflakes, Society6 and Bluecanvas as prints, cards, posters, skins for laptops, Blackberry, iPhones and other phones (for the skins go to Bluecanvas). You can now also get most of my images on cushion covers (go to Society6 for these).


1 comment:

  1. I like the way this is initially a simple flower picture but could be open to all kinds of interpretations if used in an illustrative way.

    ReplyDelete

Listen to Cambridge 105 FM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...